Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun Day With Ali

I took this picture one day when our precious one was playing with Ali at the house. She sure had some fun that day and since then, Ali always come for a visit to play with her. Our angel is now making new friend and she really like mingling with some other kids which is good. That way she could establish friendship at a very younger and will also help her growth and develop.

She will be turning 7 months old on the 17th of this month. Wow! time flies. It was like yesterday when I gave birth to a beautiful baby and now she growing like a weed. My husband and I are very happy that she is a joyful child. We are very proud of her and nothing compares to the feeling seeing your child's development everyday. I was once ask on how it is to be a mother. I told it was hard but sure a lot of fun. It is tiring but it is all worth it and I will never get sick and tired to take good care of my precious daughter. I love her so much.

No comments: