Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Being featured in a blog directory is awesome! that's why I am working so hard on my website because I really wanted to be featured. It may be difficult to qualify but I will try my best to be part it and hopefully I will be. Join and be blog of the day too.
This is the laptop that I bought the other day:Front view:
- Compaq Presario Laptop with AMD Athlon™ X2 QL-60 Dual-Core Processor
- Lithium-ion battery
- AC power cable
- Software: HP Photosmart Essentials, DVD Play; Microsoft Works; muvee autoProducer; Cyberlink DVD Suite; Adobe Acrobat Reader and more
- Owner's manual
- AMD Athlon™ X2 QL-60 dual-core processor*
Features HyperTransport™ and AMD PowerNow!™ technologies and Enhanced Virus Protection.**
- AMD dual-core technology
Enables you to work or play with multiple programs without impacting performance; 1MB L2 cache for efficient system processing.
- 2GB DDR2 memory
For multitasking power, expandable to 3GB.
- Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media.
- 15.4" WXGA high-definition widescreen display
With BrightView technology and 1280 x 800 resolution showcases your movies and games with stunning clarity.
- 160GB SATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
Offers spacious storage options and fast read/write times.
- NVIDIA GeForce 8200M graphics
With up to 895MB total available graphics memory. Built-in Altec Lansing speakers deliver rich sound.
- DVD Play controls
Provide quick and easy access to your favorite DVD movies.
- 3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.
- Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g)
Wirelessly connects to the Internet.
- Built-in 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN
With RJ-45 connector and high-speed 56 Kbps modem for flexible wired Web connectivity options.
- Weighs 6.4 lbs. and measures just 1.7" thin
For portable power.
- Good battery life
Of up t
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition operating system with Service Pack 1 (SP1) preinstalled
Software package included with Photosmart Essentials; 60-day trial version of Microsoft Office 2007 Student and Teacher edition also included.
- AMD, AMD Arrow logo, AMD Athlon, AMD PowerNow!, HyperTransport and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
*This model number indicates relative software performance among this AMD processor family.
- **AMD's Enhanced Virus Protection provides additional protection against buffer overflow viruses. AMD and its partners strongly recommend you continue to use third-party anti-virus software as part of your total security solution.
So You Think You Can Dance? If so better get on your feet and start dancing. I love dancing ever since because it makes me feel I'm free and expresses myself through body movements. But did you know guys that dancing is a form of exercise too? Yes it is! It is a great way of exercise that keeps your body in shape and functional. There are so many different types of dancing such as hip hop, belly dance, salsa, tango and many more. I like hip hop because this is something that I am use to since I was 7 years old as well as belly dancing because it keeps me in shape. It's funny because whenever I hear the music play, I can't help myself but dance. Well,, that must be it, when you love to dance, you love music too.
It's a great day today. I woke up great and right now I am jamming with the music. I don't know what to do today yet but surely I will be busy again to finish things up. I haven't had my coffee yet because I am still in my room but will have it shortly. I just want to finish listening to my favorite songs then I am ready to face the world..lol.. Have a great day everyone.