Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas At The Church

We had a great Christmas dinner at the church last night. Everyone was there and were sharing their best Christmas ever. I didn't get to tell mine because I got shy but to me, most of my Christmases are memorable especially when I met my husband, that was the most wonderful gift I've ever had and the best thing ever happen to me. And this years Christmas is a lot more meaningful for both of us because we are expecting our first child. She is very precious to us and can't wait to see her soon.

Everyone at the church had so much fun last night. The foods were great as usual and everyone just gathered up and chit chat. After our dinner we also had a baby shower for Ms. Karen's daughter. She was so surprised and so thankful of what the church did. But that's all Christmas is all about. Sharing and giving. I will be next in line on this baby shower thing..Hehehehe..I am excited at the same time anxious for this pregnancy to be over and see our baby..

Have a blessed Christmas everyone!

No comments: