Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Found My Love Online

I though I was never gonna find the love of my life until one he came. For the past relationships, finally the one that I have been waiting for all my life has come. It was 3 ago when I meet him online. I was single that time and I think there was really a spark when we met. I am just happy that I met him and now together since then.

We met on a dating website and from there we are unseparable. I cannot even believe that we started out in an online dating website and now with each others arms. It was an amazing feeling and great gift from God. I had pray for this to come and God answered my prayer. We are happily married for 2 years now.

We also now have an eight months old daughter. Truly love works in a mysterious way. We come from different side of the world. I lived in the Philippines and he lives in the states. But truly the technology of online dating is so powerful.

2 comments:

Amanda Putri said...

WOW!!
I never know that on-line dating can really success.

Congrats!!

Unknown said...

wow i am so happy for you, truelly it pays to wait, stay happy. Also found my love online.cheers