Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Babies Fighting Going To Sleep

I was getting curious of why my baby fight when going to sleep. Sometimes she's doing fine and will just pass out on her own but most of the time she'll fight going to sleep. It is very tiring sometimes when I wanted to go to bd early and she is still awake because she just can't close her eyes and sleep..Lol.. But I did a little research and this is what I have found.

According to the article I've read, the reason why a baby fights going to sleep is that he/she is just to tired going to sleep. Well, I didn't know that but we believe it or not it happened to some adults too. In my opinion, I think my baby is afraid to miss something when she goes to sleep :). What I normally do when she starts fighting to sleep is, I put her on the floor and let her play. In short, I let wore her self out til she just pass out and go to sleep. It works on my part.

No comments: