Sunday, February 22, 2009

Money matter

Money plays an important role to everyone. It is a necessity that everyone must have. But with our economy today, we may experience some difficulties to have enough for our needs and wants. Since I knew what money is, how important it is, how to earn it and how to spend it, it helps me develop my skills especially on budgeting. I know what my top priority is and how am I going to spend my money wisely. I grew up having everything that I want but, destiny decided that I must experience some difficulties in life. With this experiences, it thought me well to use and spend my money in a proper way. I will share some to you.

*I always have limitations on my spending. It's like I want something that I really can't afford to have, so I won't insist anymore to have it or maybe someday I can afford to buy it.

*I always set my priority before spending.

*I use my extra money to spend and the money that is allocate for something to be paid off.

*I just buy things that are necessary. It's like buy what you need first before thinking of buying what you want to have.

* Save as much as you can as a back up fund in case of emergency.

Those simple things that I have mentioned really help and thought me how to spend wisely. They use to tell me that I am so tight with money and I am not really fond of shopping but it's the reality that thought me what to do. We all have different style or different ways to spend our money but when do we start to spend wisely if everything is gone, if you are not earning anymore or worst if you are disabled. Money is really tough right now, so make the best out of it and spend properly.

No comments: